1. You may use the program on a single computer at one time. You may not copy the program and accompanying materials except for backup purposes to use in support of using the program on a single machine at one time.
2. You may only install this software on a computer that you own, or on a computer from which you have consent of the owner to install this software.
3. You may not make copies of the program for sale or distribution.
4. This software is copyrighted, and all rights therein are reserved for CyberSpy Software. Purchase of this product does not transfer any right, title, or interest in the software except as specifically set forth in this agreement. You are hereby notified that the software product is protected by United States Copyright Law, and you may be held responsible by CyberSpy Software for any infringement of such rights or violations to this agreement.
5. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the program and all copies of it. It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition on this agreement. You agree upon termination to destroy the program together with all copies of the program.
Warranty: This program is provided "as is" without warrantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall CyberSpy Software be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
All our products are distributed and licensed on an "as is" basis and no warranties or guarantees of any kind are promised by CyberSpy as to their performance, reliability or suitability to any given task. In no event shall CyberSpy be liable for any loss of data or ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, financial, physical, emotional or other, which might arise from its use.
Our products may NOT be sold or distributed in any way without prior written consent from CyberSpy.
All sales of our products are final. No refunds will be issued, guaranteed or promised. Once we issue a registered copy there is no way for us to recall, or rescind a registered program that has already been issued to a customer. Essentially, once the program has been issued there is no way for us to guarantee that a customer has not, or is not continuing to use the product.
It is company policy that our customer databases remain confidential and private. We have not, will not, and won't ever sell names to "spammers" or other parties who would like to use our databases to advertise or solicit their products or services. CyberSpy products do not collect any information from your system other than the information required for the products successful operation. Your private information is safe with us.
It is the policy of CyberSpy to offer free E-mail based technical support to all of our registered and unregistered customers. We will filter support requests for all non-freeware products of CyberSpy from unregistered users.
CyberSpy will take legal action against any users that are found to be pirating CyberSpy products. In addition, CyberSpy will report any users found pirating other products to the products developer or care-keeper.
PROTECTION OF TRADE SECRETS
By using any CyberSpy product you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or change any part of it for the reasons of discovering its internal methods or works. To do so is a violation of CyberSpy's copyright protection.
All graphics, software, code samples, and other digital information contained on this web site, as well as software distributed over the Internet are copyright protected and owned by CyberSpy Software. Should you wish to use any site content, be it text information, code samples, or what have you, please contact us for permission.
By installing, running, or using any CyberSpy product or service you agree to the above Policies. In addition you agree that you will follow the CyberSpy Policies at all times when using a CyberSpy product or service.